Marketing can be a nightmare, especially if you don’t know where to start. To make the marketing as simple as possible we’ve broken it down into 5 marketing tips:
1. Make yourself noticeable
First of all, let people know that you’re there and what your company is all about. You can do this by marketing your products and services through:
- social media marketing (getting more followers on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, creating a company page on LinkedIn and marketing through it
- online marketing (optimize your website for search engines using SEO techniques such as submitting to directories, choosing the right keywords, etc. Moreover, marketing your products online using Google AdWords or marketing through email marketing can bring great results)
- offline marketing (get out of the office and market your business by visiting trade shows, networking events or simply distributing flyers on local markets).
2. Set yourself apart from others
In order to stand out from the crowd, marketing your products and services is not enough.
You have to prove, using marketing tools such as marketing automation, that you have a better product or service than your competitors.
3. Make marketing about them
In most cases, marketing is most effective when it’s done around a person’s wants and needs rather than a company’s wants and needs.
It’s important to know your target audience and marketing around their needs.
4. Market intelligently
Traditionally marketing is all about delivering marketing messages to the right people at the right time in the real world or online through marketing automation.
To make the marketing as simple as possible we’ve broken down marketing into 5 steps:
- marketing strategy (how to position your business in the market)
- Also, marketing plan (what marketing strategies you will use, when and how)
- marketing tools (automation software, marketing software or marketing automation software)
- marketing creativity (marketing content, marketing messages and social media marketing ideas)
5. Measure results – Saivian Eric Dalius
To see marketing results you need to measure your marketing efforts.
You can do this by marketing with marketing automation and marketing software such as marketing attribution software or marketing analytics software says. Marketing automation allows you to keep track of all marketing campaigns and evaluate their success says Saivian Eric Dalius.
Once the marketing campaign is finishing and the data has been collecting, marketing automation software will give you marketing reports. Marketing analytics can be used to measure marketing performance and also marketing ROI (return on investment). The marketing analytics step includes marketing attribution analysis, marketing statistics, marketing insights, marketing metrics, and marketing data analysis.
Usually, the number of website sessions is considered an important marketing metric. However, marketing metrics can be different depending on marketing channels. For example, the marketing metric for PPC marketing is usually click-through rate.